About This Watch
This diver’s timepiece sports illuminated hands and indexes, a smooth rotating bezel and a reliable Quartz Swiss Made movement with a second timezone within. Leaning on the strength of its parts and finesse of its finishes, this Formex watch brings a new, bold touch to the idea of high quality dive watches.
- Robust. Made with stainless steel, the Diver will stand up to both the depths and the heights. This timepiece has a screw-in crown and is water resistant up to 200m.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with flawless precision, Formex Diver cases are made with the highest quality materials. Stainless steel. Swiss Made movement. You get the best of what we make with passion.
- Comfortable. Our patented case suspension system means you can walk (or swim) in style and comfort. For even more comfort on the wrist, you can upgrade your leather strap with the patented clasp featuring an integrated Micro-Adjustment System. Click for more here…
- Bold. The watch exudes strength with its legible dial and unidirectional rotating bezel, a feature that helps measure diving time in a handy and effective manner.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get the best quality at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.